Friday, June 23, 2006

TWO OF MY FAVOURITE PLACES



Well the courier came today and delivered my pressie....My Mum brought me this cool portable airbed for when I am a little bit bigger (from Flybuys)....Lara Hockly had one and I thought it was very cool and now I have one of my very own one....and it is Thomas the Tank Engine!!!! I even helped my Dad blow it up...he said I am very strong!! I lay on it and snuggled down for ages this afternoon! I was watching Little Einsteins on the TV... "pat, pat, pat, pat...." My Mummy lay next to me on my Thomas couch! But my snuggly bed was way better!! I still love my couch but this new bed is quite a novelty!

I also like hanging out in my real bed...I go into my room and beg Mum or Dad to throw me in. I sit in the corner and tuck myself in and get my toys all sorted out and have cuddles and just sit there happy as Larry! I don't like to get out either...unless I am ready ofcourse!!

Today I had my Mummy home as well as my Daddy. That was very cool! We had a great day, even though it was very cold! Lots of indoor stuff today. I have been busy playing with my cars my tractor, my ball, my blocks, pushing my wagon around and ofcourse dancing to the Wiggles (that happens everyday...and it is the highlight of my day too!!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bradley, You have just the cosiest bed and couldn't be in a better place through this cold winter.
Love M J