

Yesterday I had a wonderful visit from my "very" cool rellies from Dunedin. My Great Aunty Margie and Great Uncle John came to our house to meet ME!! Oh what a cool time we had! They brought me this very cool truck and some bubbles and some chocolate - YUM (although I think Mum and Dad may have eaten most of that)! I showed Great Aunty Margie some of my tricks and my toys. We played on the floor for ages!
It was really nice to meet them...Mum says we are very lucky to have such wonderful rellies as they always spoil us rotten with cards, pressies and very kind wishes! So I am sending a big kiss and a big cuddle to MY GREAT AUNTY MARGIE AND UNCLE JOHN!!! XOXO
Ps: Hope to meet you again one day soon!
1 comment:
Hi Bradley, it was wonderful to meet you and you are just as lovely as you look in your photos.
I enjoyed playing with you on the floor and exploring your bedroom, thank you for having us for a visit.
Love M J
Post a Comment