



Yipee for Mum and I....Dad went to nightshift so we put up my little tent... which means we have now officially taken over the lounge and the dinning area (the whole house really...ha ha ha!) The world is mine....yes, yes, YES!
Once the tent was up I got very busy running in and out (and through the window) and then after awhile I put all of my things inside...my couch...my containers of pegs...Tad the frog...my blocks and stacking boxes...the teddy bear...and even the bean bag went in. It was a bit cramped in there in the end....so I had to make an executive decision about where to sit for my bottle....so I chose Dad's lazy boy chair! (I pointed to it and told Mum to lift me up there, thanks very much)!!
After everything was packed into the tent I had plenty of space to play with Randle....my friend puss puss! She loves me and plays sometimes.....although she still runs away from me if I annoy her too much...and she runs really fast if I happen to have anything in my hands....I am learning to be nice...(Check out the pic - this is real progress!)
Today the Plunket nurse came for my fifteen months visit. I weigh 11.16 Kgs (which is one kilo heavier than I was at twelve months) (for the oldies: I weigh 24 lb 9 1/2 oz) and I am 83 cm long. The book says I am alittle bit taller and heavier than average. Also, now I have 11 teeth! (These new ones are not being very nice to me either!)
Ps: A message for Olive...I have been practising putting the number one box onto the top of the staking box "tower"... So I am slowly learning not to knock it over before the tower is fully built! (I take my responsibilities very seriously!) But it is still so much fun to knock it down!!!
2 comments:
Im sure there would be a little extra room for Aunty and Kate to squeeze in though??? It looks like fun in the tent.
See you on Saturday
Well Brad you are a busy wee man just like your Dad used to be.I love the way you are having fun in the tent.
Love Grandma
Post a Comment