Today Kate came to play for awhile. Her Mummy brought her to our house to visit. She is a good girl....she sits nicely and plays with my toys and watches my every move....and she talks lots....a real little chatter box. I like it when Kate comes to play. I cuddle her and give her kisses. She is abit of a play thing for me and Mum sometimes has to remind me not to be rough...she has hair.....!!!!!!I forgot to tell you...she grabs my ears!!! Talk about cheeky...but I love my cuzzie xxxx
Ps: My Mummy is home for the weekend now....yeah.....she will probbably take Dad and me out somewhere.... and no doubt we will do some shopping....which usually means there will be something in it for me!!! I love my Mummy and my Daddy too xxxx
PPs: My Nana has just had an operation....I hope she feels better tomorrow....I talked to her on the phone tonight and she has a sore tummy. I have sent her a get well soon card! xxx Nana.
PPPs: don't forget to look down further for more photos of me during the week.
2 comments:
Yah! It was a fun little visit. Soon i'll be able to do all the things you can do Bradley. I've been watching you closely. I can't wait til I can run around with you. I really like your cuddles and kisses, your toys... and your ears (hee hee). See you soon.
Whatlovely cousins you are Bradley and Kate, great that you live close to each other.
These "greats" are very proud of you two.
M J
Post a Comment