Sunday, March 12, 2006

THANKS NANA AND GRANDAD






I had a cool time at Nana and Grandads house. Grandad brought me some new gumboots and now I think I am so neat!! I have been busy walking around the place. I had heaps of fun at your house Nana and Grandad...I hope you will come and see me very soon so I can keep playing with you both. Oh and I loved the water sprinkler the best....cold but heaps and heaps of fun. And the horses were interesting too. I would like to see them again one day. Love to all.

1 comment:

Kate, Samuel, Lachlan and Flynn McGregor said...

You look like you had SOOO much fun when you were on holiday! Lucky ol you. The sprinkler looks like heaps of fun - maybe next time your aunty linda can play with in the water too!!!
love Aunty Linda