Today My Nana and my Aunty and Kate came to look after me because my Mummy had to go to work for the morning. Then in the afternoon my Grandad came back from his course in Hamilton to pick Nana up and take her back to their house. I had lots of fun playing with Kate - I showed her how to use my drum that I got for Christmas! She is a quick learner. Oh and I learnt to clap! Not very loudly but I can get my hands together. I also have my eigth tooth too! No worries with this one! Kate has her first one now - so there are new teeth everywhere!!! Well I am off to Daycare with my two little girlfriends tomorrow as Mum has her first full day at work! I think she will miss me more than I will miss her! Dad is going to pick me up at one oclock to look after me for the afternoon! That will be cool fun too! Check out my cool photos with Kate, Nana and Grandad. Was lovely to have you here Nana and Grandad - come again soon!
Thursday, February 02, 2006
A VISIT FROM NANA AND GRANDAD
Today My Nana and my Aunty and Kate came to look after me because my Mummy had to go to work for the morning. Then in the afternoon my Grandad came back from his course in Hamilton to pick Nana up and take her back to their house. I had lots of fun playing with Kate - I showed her how to use my drum that I got for Christmas! She is a quick learner. Oh and I learnt to clap! Not very loudly but I can get my hands together. I also have my eigth tooth too! No worries with this one! Kate has her first one now - so there are new teeth everywhere!!! Well I am off to Daycare with my two little girlfriends tomorrow as Mum has her first full day at work! I think she will miss me more than I will miss her! Dad is going to pick me up at one oclock to look after me for the afternoon! That will be cool fun too! Check out my cool photos with Kate, Nana and Grandad. Was lovely to have you here Nana and Grandad - come again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We did have lots of fun Bradley. Thank you for sharing all your toys with your aunty and cousin. See you next time.
Bradley, you and Kate have the coolest Nana and Grandad.
We think they are great too.
M J
Post a Comment