Sunday, February 19, 2006

MY BIG DAY OUT

Today my Mum and Dad took me to Hamilton shopping for new clothes!! Pumpkin Patch and JK have just sent out new catalogues and Mum got all excited about the new stuff! I got all excited too cos I got to play in the playpen at Pumpkin Patch and that was the best fun!! I had my lunch in the shopping mall and had a ride on an electric Nody car! I went "brrr brr brr". Then Mum spent all of her hard earned money on me!! But I needed some new clothes for the Autumn and Winter ahead and also I had to get a new shirt for my Photo next Saturday! So I have a new white trendy shirt and some brown cords to wear for my big model shoot!!!! Ha ha ha!! But I haven't decided if I will sit still for the photos yet!?!?!?!

After the big shopping spree we went to see Aunty Jan and Uncle Mark on the farm!! I talked to the cow - but it was abit scary and I had a look at the horse and Hunter the cat - the puss puss did not want to talk to me much - I wasn't rough but I do move abit quick! I like the golf ball that I always find outside, and the swings and putting my little fingers on Jans' windows!!! Sorry Aunty Jan! Uncle Mark gave me a ginger nut and you should have seen the mess I made on my T-shirt!!! YUM!!

I am having a big week at home with Dad (Mon-Thurs). Mummy is going to work! She misses me but I cope just fine - I am a big boy now! I have lots of fun with Dad - last week he took me to the park to go on the swings and see the animals in the paddock!!

Check out my new robe for the winter!!! Yipeee, I had fun trying it on tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bradley, what a neat new robe you have and you look so cute in it. Your Mum and Dad's money won't be there own for many years now you are here.
M J

Kate, Samuel, Lachlan and Flynn McGregor said...

What a cool robe Braddles! You sure do look like a big boy in it. It sounds like you're having lots of fun with your Dad - you are a very lucky boy.