Saturday, February 25, 2006

LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME!

Today My Mum took me to have my Professional photo taken. Dad had to go to work today so Mum and I went on our own - but we took Aunty with us for fun!! Here are some practice pics that Mum took at Aunty's house before we went for the real ones!! I wore my new shirt and cords!

I have had a great week! Dad looked after me from Monday - Thursday. We went to the park and fed the ducks and played on the swings! Dad has also been teaching me how to catch and throw a ball on the back lawn! Mum brought us some big chalk for the concrete and Dad and I wrote "Bradley loves Mummy" on the deck! I have been a good boy all week! I went to daycare to see my girlfriends on Friday which was fun. Today I got a new vaccuum cleaner of my own to push around! It talks and makes vrooom noises. I like to push things around the place! Oh and I saw my little cuzzie Kate today - she has grown and now you can see her two bottom teeth! She is a big girl now! Check out my other pics from during the week below... xxxxxx to everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How smart you look Bradley T. You were very good for your pics too, i'm sure they'll be great.

We had a very busy day but it was fun. looking forward to seeing you again soon,
love Aunty

Anonymous said...

Bradley you are a real little boy now, Mum and Dad's baby has grown up, you look cool.
M J

Anonymous said...

You are all grown up darling in your new clothes. We look forward to seeing your flash photo. We will see you soon.

Love Grandma and Grandad xx