Wednesday, January 25, 2006

THESE FEET ARE MADE FOR WALKING.....




Just like a puppet on a string.... but I think I am just the coolest. These pics were taken early this afo and by bed time I am busy walking to things I want to - don't even need Mum or Dad to coax me into it. Mum just sits and watches me in action! Dad has gone to work, so I will have to show him my progress in the morning when he gets home!

Mum is freaking out, she reckons her baby is all grown up!! Yay for me.....what cool thing can I learn next?.....I can't wait to find out!

Tomorrow Mum is taking me to see my little cuzzie Katie. I think I might try and teach her my new tricks!!! Hee hee!

Can you see the cool card on the floor in the top two pics? My aunty Lou made that for my birthday! She is very clever...Mum let me play with my cards today, she said they are mine so it was ok! I threw them all around the room then walked all over them!