Grandma and Grandad came to stay with us for the weekend! I showed them how I can walk - which is getting quicker and quicker and further and further every hour!!! I like to chase the puss puss round the room, she is not very keen on me walking! My Mummy is not feeding me at all now - I am a big boy and don't even care cos I love my real milk in a bottle! It has been very very very hot and humid here! But lovely to be able to wear my singlets and summer gear!
Sunday, January 29, 2006
THANKS FOR A COOL WEEKEND GRANDMA AND GRANDAD
Grandma and Grandad came to stay with us for the weekend! I showed them how I can walk - which is getting quicker and quicker and further and further every hour!!! I like to chase the puss puss round the room, she is not very keen on me walking! My Mummy is not feeding me at all now - I am a big boy and don't even care cos I love my real milk in a bottle! It has been very very very hot and humid here! But lovely to be able to wear my singlets and summer gear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had a good time too Brad. You are growing up so quick.
Love Grandma and Grandad
Post a Comment