TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY.....and it is my Mummy's too!!! She is in her 30th year now! That is very old!I have had a cool day! Mum and Dad, Aunty Lou and Uncle Stu and Jan and Mark came for a BBQ lunch! I was spoilt rotten - and so was Mum!
We had fun with Birthday hats - mine didn't stay on for very long - but when it got wet it left a green mark on my head - Dad was calling me the incredible hulk!! we also had party poppers and noisey horn things.....fun....fun....fun!
I
let Katie and Aunty have a swim with me!! That was fun too! Then I let Katie sit on my tractor and in my walker. I pushed her in the walker - that means I must be strong 'cos she is very heavy you know! Kate looked cute on my tractor! I pushed her along on that too!!My Mum wipped up a chocolate cake for my/our birthday! She put blue icing on it and a Nemo candle in the middle (the blue was meant to be the sea!). The wind blew out our candle! I was a bit surprised about that!
Check out the photo with Kate and I and Mum with the tractor - that is how I screw up my face now
when I get all excited!
We got lots of cards and pressies for our birthdays. Thank you to everyone for everything!!
XXX Bradley....oh yeah and Mum!
1 comment:
We sure did have fun ah Bradley? You were such a good boy to share all your toys with Aunty and Kate. Thanks for a lovely afternoon.
Post a Comment