Sunday, December 04, 2005

SANTAS LITTLE HELPERS

Today Mum, Randle and I put up the Christmas tree. Randle and I played in the tinsel. Randle was abit put out because it is usually her game.....but not this year......I WAS THERE TOO!

Mum has put the tree on the table cos she doesnt trust me!! But it is very pretty and I can see it from down on the floor! There are no pressies under the tree yet, but I bet I am getting some!!

2 comments:

Kate, Samuel, Lachlan and Flynn McGregor said...

You look like you are having heaps of fun. Yah! next year i'll be able to play too.

House Dad said...

Hey Bradley, I helped put up the Xmas tree too, but then decided to pull off all the shiney balls and hide them all over the house. Give it a go, your folks will love you for it...lol.

Jarvee